Treatment for Hearing Loss

Audiologists work with physicians and other health care providers to identify and treat hearing and balance problems. After your assessment, the audiologist will refer you for possible medical evaluations and treatment or discuss amplification and hearing aid options to meet your hearing needs. Nova Scotia Hearing and Speech Centres does not sell hearing aids.